Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Blog

Misanthropesspeaks.blogspot.com is no longer with us. I had to shut it down because my co-author decided not to follow through on it. So, it was just sitting there. In the end, I thought it would be for the best to get rid of it. I don't think anybody went to that site anyway, except some bitch who complained about my religion post.

So, what am I working on now? Well, I've been getting requests to do more stuff with Sonic that in the end, I just decided to make a temporary blog devoted entirely to him and his whole fuckin cast. Occasionally, maybe more often than that, I'll do a review of a Sonic game, and even carry over some reviews from my 360 blog, but mostly, I'll be talking about random shit that no sane person would even think of. That's what you get when you mix vodka, Prozac, and Sega Genesis.

Go to Sonicbash.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment