Friday, August 28, 2009

Club BadAss Member #23

Akuma - Street Fighter 4

Ryu and Ken may be the stars of the series, but Akuma regularly owns their asses. He can do everything they can do, then multiply it by awesome. Haduken? Please. Akuma can do it one handed and in mid-air while aiming it directly at you from an angle. He even has a move so awesome, we're not allowed to see it. He grabs his enemies, the screen goes black, you see a bunch of flashing lights, and it ends with Akuma standing over his opponent with his back turned to the player as to say "You're nothing to me." There's been one question surrounding Akuma: is he Ryu's dad? I don't know, and I don't care. As long as I can kick some ass on a regular basis, I'm happy not knowing a god damn thing. Welcome to the club, Akuma. Just try not to kill anyone.....oh what do I care? Knock 'em dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment