Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Best Xbox 360 Games

Before we continue with the worst list, I like to take a moment to recognize the best the box has to offer. Instead of naming random games, I decided to pick one game per genre. Thanks to blogspot, I can't provide pictures for some reason. That's been happening way too much.

Best Fighting Game: Blazblue
It's fast, frantic, and actually pretty easy to learn. Sorry Street Fighter 4, but you have been beaten.

Best Racing Game: Midnight Club Los Angelos
It's hard as fuck, but you won't find a better racer than this. Besides, sometimes a challenge can be a good thing.

Best Sports Game: Madden NFL
NBA 2K and Skate 2 were both really close to taking that top spot, but this is a football loving nation. GO DALLAS!

Best FPS Game: Call of Duty 4
Halo 3 was fun, but we've done that before. You've never seen a game like COD4. This game set the standards for online play.

Best RPG Game: Mass Effect
I don't really like RPGs, but I'm still playing Mass Effect. What does that tell you?

Best Sandbox Game: Grand Theft Auto 4/ Saints Row 2
One is cartoony; the other is gritty, but both kick ass and deserve to share the top spot. Plus, they're kinda the same game.

Best RTS Game: Halo Wars
There's really no other choice.

Best Music/Rhythm Game: DJ Hero
It's not even out yet, but because I am so fuckin tired of guitars, I'm calling it for DJ Hero.

Best Xboxlive Arcade Game: Battlefield 1943
This download almost feel like a full retail game. Get some friends and start fragging bitches.

Best Movie Tie-in Game: X-Men Origins Wolverine
Besides maybe Spider-Man 3, this is the only game in this category that's good.

Best STS Game: Rumble Roses XX
HAHAHA...I'm just kidding; this isn't a real category.

Best Action Game: To be announced
I wanna wait til I game my hands on Batman first.

Those are my picks. I'm pretty sure your picks are different, but that's the beauty of it. There no wrong answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment