Sunday, October 4, 2009

Xbox Rumors

Where there's entertainment, there will be always rumors. The problem is figuring out with is right and wrong. Sometimes news that was said to be true turn out false and vise versa. I no video game insider, but I hear a lot of shit, and I can tell you what I do know. Keep in mind that whatever I say is subject to change, may get canceled, or bla bla bla.

Killer Instinct for the Xboxlive Arcade:
Rare will neither confirm nor deny that rumor. Usually that means yes, but in this case, I think they're just entertaining the thought. I would freakin love to see that.

Duke Nukem Forever being released despite 3D realms closing:
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Star Wars Battlefront 3:
Sorry. That game has been officially canceled.

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker for the Xboxlive Arcade:
No, but it has been said that a new MJ game is in the works for the 360. No details yet, but there damn well better be Thiller in it one way or another.

NFL 2K coming back after 2012:
No! Get over it!

Warner Bros. Interactive releasing a new Mortal Kombat game soon:
I don't know how soon, but they are working on one as we speak. Hopefully it's not another crossover.

Super Street Fighter 4 coming soon:
It's no longer a rumor. It's coming, and (like we used to say back in the day) it will be bananas.

Smackdown vs Raw 2010 will have Stone Cold Steve Austin:
Yes, but only if you pre-order at gamestop as far as I know.

Rockstar is working on GTA5:
They said they were working on something, but since then, we haven't heard shit. Fuckin cockteases.

I thought it was necessary to answer a couple of questions people sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment