Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ideas for the Worst Game Ever

I spent a good month for an Xbox game that may be worst than Vampire Rain, but my search has come up dry. So, as an effort to find this game (and to see how many people actually go to this site...probably nobody) I ask you to help me. Tell me what you think is the worst Xbox 360 game out now. No ; Too Human is not the worst game. The only argument is that the game's been in development for 11 years. Who gives a fuck about how long the game's been in development? The fact is it doesn't belong on this list. It's a bad game, and it may be the biggest disappointment, but it's not the worst. Okay!? I had to blow up your spot so that you wouldn't bring it up. Anyway, all other suggestions would be appreciated. Just leave it in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment