Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Patience Young Ones

I got an email asking me when I'm gonna do another post. It's coming guys. I got a shitload of games to play and schoolwork to do, so everything's moving slowly. With that said, I got a laundry list of games coming soon, and I'll try to do one post a week. Reviews coming are:

Need For Speed Shift
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
WET
Marvel vs Capcom 2 Retrospect
Halo 3 ODST
NBA 2K10 vs NBA Live 10 (coming in November)
Mass Effect Retrospect
Brutal Legends
Smackdown vs Raw 2010 (also in November)

and for a change of pace.....

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

That's right. I'm doing a PS3 game. Why? Well, first off, it's my blog and I do what I fuckin feel like. Second, PS3 reviewers have been raving about this game, and now it's time to see what's what. As for the Sonic blog, who knows. I did say it was temporary, right? I'll do a few more, but I don't know when.

No comments:

Post a Comment