Tuesday, May 12, 2009

E-mail Address

Some people want to give me ideas for posts or games to reviews, but they don't have access to an Xbox360 (or at least don't have xboxlive) so they can't hit my name (Fackeen Oresum). For those of you who want to contact me via e-mail, my address is now open to the public, so e-mail me at Specialkl23@aol.com (that's lower case L 2 3, not the number 1). You can also click on my profile picture and click e-mail under contact. Please don't send me any bullshit e-mails. You can also leave a comment. That would be nice. For those wondering, that picture on my profile was drawn by an artist nicknamed Leotaku. He does go work. I'll post a link to the artist's page on a later date with the guy who drew that Zoey pic on my badass women's list.

No comments:

Post a Comment