Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Club BadAss Members

I haven't done this in a while, and you know what, I'm way pass due. Let's enter some new people.

Batman and Joker - Arkham Asylum & MK vs DC

Of course I'm gonna add Batman because...well, he's fuckin Batman, but why not the Joker too? Never has a villain given a hero more problems than this guy, and quite frankly, when you get a kick out of killing nameless innocents just to go to jail...to FUCK UP the jail, that's pretty fuckin badass. I want you nowhere near me and my town, but still....badass.

Bayonetta

She can use her hair...to make a stripper pole......yeeeep.

Sub-Zero and Scorpion - MK vs DC

You know, it recently dawned on me; how are these 2 NOT in the club of badassness. Now, there are many things you can do with the power of ice and/or fire: cook a mean steak, keep your drinks frosty, light the fireplace, create an all natural air conditioner, etc. OR, you can do the more logical thing and kill your fellow man. TOASTY! I don't care what the developers or fanboys said; Sub-Zero is a fuckin ninja. Lin-Kuei my ass. That TOASTY guy...he was a ninja too. He always popped out unexpected and got you with it. You did everything you could that you thought would trigger it like countless uppercuts, and just when you have given up......

TOASTY!

In fact, he's in the club too.

No comments:

Post a Comment