Saturday, December 12, 2009

My First Q & A

Well, nobody leaves comments, but they do email me from time to time and some messages on my xboxlive inbox (or my friends grill me for hours on end just to get on fuckin nerves), so I'm taking the time to answer some comments and questions before my Finals start. Dammit, I hate college.

Dude, what happen to all those reviews you were supposed to do?
Again, I have no free time. Between school and work, I'm struggling just to get a good night sleep, let alone play games for review. I decided to just say fuck it to all those old review I was gonna do.

Are you gonna start putting videos in your reviews for now on?
You know, I don't know. It seems like a good idea, especially since some games are hard to explain (like DJ Hero). On the other hand, I have a limit to how much content I can put on the site, so I need to be careful.

I read the comment by the guy in the Madden vs 2K5 post; it sounds like some guy who's just bitter that EA has the license, and looks for any little excuses to show why 2K5 is better instead of just enjoying the awesomeness of Madden.
And YOU sound like a Madden fiend who believe it's release date is a fuckin holiday. You know what, I give. I will comment on that in the next post because this shit is getting on my nerves.

What's your stance on fanboys?
Hate 'em. Next question.

You honestly believe DBZ would be better with ninjas?
Hell fuckin yea. In fact, EVERYTHING is better with ninjas. Video games starting to feel repetitive? Add some ninjas. Going to a boring PTA meeting? Carpool with some ninjas. Grey's Anatomy? Becomes instantly watchable with ninjas. Hell, even Halo could benefit from ninjas. Ninjas make the world a better place (by killing most of it).

What's your game of the year?
Oi, tough one. The obvious answer seems to be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, but then again, despite how ridiculously awesome it is, we've done that before. Batman: Arkham Asylum is probably more of the most original titles for the Xbox to date, so it's kinda the forerunner. Still though, it's fuckin Call of Duty. AAAAHHH! Why did you ask me that!?

Still doing that Uncharted 2 review?
Probably. Everyone calls it their game of the year, but I'm not convinced. I'll tell you why soon.

What happened to finding the worst gane for Xbox 360?
I got news about that. Instead of being a finite entry to blog, stopping at 10, the Worst game segment will be an ongoing segment. So, anytime a game is labeled as absolutely terrible, I'll play it and rank it.

Remember when you said Halo ODST wasn't worth the full price? That's because the developers didn't intend it to be full price.
Really? God Dammit Microsoft!

All right. I'm done. Time to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment