Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack

Did you miss me? No? Well fuck you too pal. Yea, September hasn't been kind to me. First my computer bricks, so I had to send it to get it fixed. Then when I get it back, I couldn't go online. Apparently, they deleted some files, and it prevented me to use my internet. I call my internet provider, and they redirected me to (get this) India. Anyway, I listened to this lady's useless advice for maybe 30 minutes, then she tells me to reset my modem. When I do that, I wound up breaking the damn thing, so they had to send me a new one. I immediately called the computer company to tell them what happened, but they didn't want to fuckin listen to what I thought the problem was. I know they deleted some shit, but they didn't want to acknowledge it. Why? Because they too were from fuckin India. No offense to any Indian people reading this, and I'm really not knocking the country or its populous. I just think it's a generally stupid fuckin idea to have your fuckin tech support outside your fuckin country. 2 days later, I get my modem and installation CD, but to get it, I had to miss school to wait for the UPS guy. Deliveries are such a fuckin inconvenience. Anyway, after installing the new modem, I still couldn't get on the internet because of the missing files, so I had to do a system recovery. That's when you reset your computer to when you first got it. After that, I had to call my internet provider again (and this time I talked to an American, about damn time) to install the internet manually. The whole process took 6 fuckin hours. Well, for what it's worth, I'm back, but this whole episode makes me not wanna do shit for a while, so don't be surprised if you don't see anything till October. Thank you for not giving a shit about what happened to me. Appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment